An ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) loan is an excellent choice for borrowers who may not meet the requirements for a traditional mortgage loan due to the absence of a Social Security Number (SSN). Its an individual who is working and paying taxes in the US but doesn’t have a social security number yet, it’s an ITIN. We can finance those individuals.
- Maximum loan amount of $1.5 million
- Minimum FICO score of 680
- Only available for owner-occupied properties
- Maximum loan-to-value ratio of up to 80%
- Debt-to-income ratio can be up to a maximum of 50%
- Options for income verification include bank statements, full documentation, and 1099 income
- No housing history allowed (refer to matrix for restrictions)
- Required documents include an unexpired government photo ID and either an ITIN card or a letter from the IRS.
We are here to simplify the process for borrowers who do not possess a social security number. We accept alternative documentation, eliminating the need for tax returns, W2s, or extensive bank statements to qualify for our ITIN Loan Program.