If you’re having difficulty obtaining a loan or mortgage for a non-warrantable condo, we have extensive experience in providing non-warrantable condo loans across the country. Finding a mortgage expert who specializes in non-warrantable condos can be challenging due to their ineligibility for conventional financing.
Non-warrantable condos are condominium units or projects that do not meet the eligibility criteria established by government-backed entities such as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. This can pose challenges in obtaining a mortgage for such properties, as lenders often view them as high-risk investments.
Some factors that may classify a condo as non-warrantable include:
- The development is currently under construction or is planned for future phases.
- Commercial use occupies more than 25% of the space within the community.
- A significant portion of the units are occupied by renters.
- Short-term rentals are permitted within the community.
- Ownership of more than 10% of the total number of units is held by a single person or entity.
We provide flexible terms to accommodate our clients’ needs
- Borrowers with ITIN and SSN are eligible
- Loans available up to $3,000,000
- Financing options up to 85% of the property value
- Terms can be extended up to 30 years
- Both purchase and refinance options are available
Contact our office for more information about our non-warrantable condo mortgage program. We’re here to help.